Cazadores® Anejo Caliente Cocoa
Nothing is quite as comforting as a mug of hot chocolate on a December afternoon. It's a drink that's only improved if enjoyed in the company of friends and family – especially if it's mixed with a premium-quality spirit. We've gathered our favorite hot toddies along with a couple of cutting-edge cold cocktails that are ideal for serving at your holiday open house.
- 30 parts milk
- 3 tablets of Mexican Chocolate
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 8 parts of heavy cream
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan on low heat until chocolate is completely melted.
In a brandy snifter:
- ¾ part Tequila Cazadores® Anejo
- ½ part coffee liqueur
- 2 parts of Mexican Chocolate (hot)
- Top with a dash of fresh nutmeg.
Top with a dash of fresh nutmeg.