Crosby Tall Dresser, Pure White
- Everyday Value
This dresser combines simple lines with molding details for traditional style that has timeless transitional appeal.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The Tall Dresser is expertly crafted from poplar wood and birch veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- The frame incorporates tongue-and-groove construction, which ensures it will be strong and endure over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Drawers are crafted with English Dovetail joinery and has half moon stops to prevent accidentally pulling drawer out all the way.
- Crosby pure white hardware is in a satin nickel finish. Crosby rich espresso hardware is in a bronze finish.
- Finished using a multistep process that highlights the wood’s natural grain.
- Dresser features five roomy drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hardware is finished in nickel or bronze.
- Adjustable levelers help to keep table steady on uneven ground.
- This furniture will be assembled in your home by our delivery team at no extra charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 18.25" deep x 44.5" high
- Top: 38.5" wide x 18.25" deep x 1" thick
- Legs: 2.25" diameter x 6.5" high
- Distance between legs: (front to back): 13.625", side to side: 33.5"
- Clearance from floor to bottom of dresser: 7.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemical cleaners as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.