Clift Glass Table Lamp Base - Clear
An oversized wine jug we spotted at a Sonoma winery was the model for these striking lamps. The handblown glass features unique characteristics and a subtle green hue.
- Small Bottle Table Lamp Base: 7" diameter, 20.75" high
- Large Bottle Table Lamp Base: 12.5" diameter, 30.5" high
- Crafted of handblown glass.
- French wired: cord extends directly from bulb socket.
- On/off switch on socket.
- Pair with our medium (Small Table Lamps) or x-large (Large Table Lamp) Mix & Match® shades (all sold separately).
- Shown with our Tapered Drum Burlap Shade in Bleached.
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
Small Bottle Table Lamp Base
- Overall: 7" diameter, 20.75" high
- Harp: 7.5" high
- Finial: 0.75" diameter
- Cord: 7.5' long
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
Large Bottle Table Lamp Base
- Overall: 12.5" diameter, 30.5" high
- Harp: 7.5" high
- Finial: 1" diameter
- Cord: 8' long
- Bulb (1): 100 watts, type A (not included)
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).