Skilled artisans craft the Aaron Barstool from solid wood, carefully hand joining the X-shaped back for precise symmetry. Contoured seats and a curved back offer subtle flared detail.
- Medium: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 42.5" high
- Tall: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 46" high.
- Crafted of hardwood.
- Pairs with the large PB Classic Dining Cushion, sold separately.
- Wood swatches are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is constructed using only kiln-dried wood, and is corner blocked for structural integrity. Black, Mahogany and Espresso are crafted of solid rubberwood; Rustic Pine option is crafted of solid pine.
- Our exclusive wax pine finish smoothes the wood's surface and heightens its natural beauty.
- Please note: Our medium PB Classic Dining Cushions are not an exact fit for our Aaron barstools. A smaller, custom cushion is recommended for this item.
- Overall: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 42.5" high
- Seat: 20" wide (front) x 12" wide (back) x 18" deep x 26" high
- Back Rest: 19.5" wide x 17" high
- Overall: 20" wide x 21.5" deep x 46" high
- Seat: 20" wide (front) x 12.5" wide (back) x 18" deep x 29.5" high
- Back Rest: 19.5" wide x 16.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Wipe the wood using a soft damp cloth. Over-the-counter products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).