Abbott Zinc-Top Island & Hutch
Prized for its durability and natural rust resistance, zinc is a fixture in high-end restaurants. The silvery blue metal provides a handsome contrast to our buffet’s solid eucalyptus base. Click to read an article on recommended care.
- Buffet: 50" wide x 28" deep x 36" high
- Hutch: 47" wide x 13" deep x 30" high
- Ideal for entertaining, the island is set on casters for mobility and has a slatted shelf.
- Fitted with a cast-iron double towel bar on one end, and four hooks and a bottle opener on the other end.
- Zinc naturally develops a patina over time and may accumulate marks or signs of wear with use; these inherent qualities contribute to the material's distinctive character.
- Top with our Abbott Hutch (sold separately) for a complete outdoor storage and entertaining solution.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from eucalyptus wood with a zinc and marine plywood top.
- Overall: 50" wide x 28" deep x 36" high
- Top: 50" wide x 28" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 6" high
- Towel Bars: 2
- Hooks: 4
- Bottle Openers: 1
- Shelf Interior: 42" wide x 20" deep x 18.5" high
- Clearance Under Shelf: 10"
- Caster (4): 4" wide x 2.5" deep x 5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 42" side to side; 20" front to back
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Overall: 47" wide x 13" deep x 30" high
- Top: 45" wide x 9.5" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf: 22.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 12.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf: 12"
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).