Abbott Round Coffee Table
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Enjoy coffee and conversation outdoors gathered around our sturdy Abbott table. The industrial look of concrete is paired with warm, natural wood that’s hand finished with light distressing on the pedestal base. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Base is crafted of solid acacia wood.
- Top is made of durable concrete that's sealed for maximum weather resistance.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each piece unique.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" diameter, 18" high
- Top: 36" diameter, 1.75" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 16.25"
- Weight: 113 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.