Abbott Round Bistro Table
Enjoy coffee and conversation outdoors gathered around our sturdy Abbott Bistro table. It’s equally useful as a dining table or as a large side table. The industrial look of concrete is paired with warm, natural wood that’s hand finished with light distressing on the pedestal base. Click to read an article on recommended care.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Base is crafted of solid acacia wood.
- Top is made of durable concrete that's sealed for maximum weather resistance.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each piece unique.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 36" diameter, 30" high
- Comfortably seats up to 3.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 36" diameter, 2.75" thick
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Weight: 113 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.