Abbott Round Dining Table & Palmetto Chair Set
- White Glove Delivery
The rugged, casual look of concrete creates a handsome contrast to our table’s solid Acacia wood base. Crafted of a rugged synthetic that captures the beauty of wicker, our Palmetto Dining Chairs add welcoming outdoor comfort.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Palmetto chairs are woven from ecolene® maintenance-free all-weather wicker with a rust-proof welded aluminum frame.
- Polyester canvas cushions in Natural included. Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability to our Abbott table.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each table unique.
- Table includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Cushion covers remove for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Chair: 24" wide x 25.5" deep x 35.25" high
- Set includes one dining table, four chairs, and four chair cushions.
- Customize with additional slipcovers; sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Overall: 24" wide x 25.5" deep x 35.25" high
- Seat: 19.5" wide x 17.5" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 17.5"
- Cushion: 18.5" wide x 19.5" wide x 2" high
- Backrest: 24" wide x 1.5" wide x 20.5" high
- Armrest: 11.5" wide
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 24"
- Clearance Under Chair: 4"
- Distance Between Legs: 22” side to side; 18” front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 13 pounds
CARE & MAITENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
You May Also Need
Abbott Custom-Fit Outdoor Furniture Covers
Outdoor Round & Square Dining Table & Chair Set Cover
Round & Square Dining Table & Chair Set Cover
- Free Shipping