Abbott Round Dining Table & Torrey Roll-Arm Chair Set - Espresso
The rugged, casual look of concrete creates a handsome contrast to our table’s pedestal base. Styled with rolled arms and curved backs, the weatherproof chairs capture the organic beauty of natural rattan.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Abbott table is crafted of solid acacia wood and durable concrete that's hand-finished for weather resistance.
- Torrey chairs are woven from ecolene® maintenance-free all-weather wicker with a rust-proof welded aluminum frame.
- Polyester canvas cushions in Natural included. Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability to our Abbott table.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each table unique.
- Table and chairs include adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Table: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Chair: 28.25" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Set includes one dining table, four chairs, and four chair cushions.
- Customize with additional cushion slipcovers; sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" diameter, 30" high
- Top: 48" diameter, 3" thick
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 27"
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Overall: 28.25" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 17.75" wide x 18.75" deep
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16.5"
- Backrest: 28.25" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 25.75"
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 18.75" side to side; 21.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
- Cushion: 18.5" square, 2" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Pottery Barn Fabric Cleaner and Fabric Guard recommended for removing stains and treating new fabric for maximum protection.
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.