Abbott Zinc Top Rectangular Fixed Dining Table & Saybrook Armchair Set
Prized for its durability and natural rust resistance, galvanized zinc is ideal for casual outdoor entertaining. Its antique silvery blue finish on our table top provides a handsome contrast to the solid eucalyptus X-shaped base. The high-backed Saybrook Dining Chairs are patterned after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South.
- Table: 84" l x 32" w x 30" h; comfortably seats 6
- Chair: 23" w x 27" d x 37" h
- Table is crafted of eucalyptus with a galvanized zinc top.
- Zinc naturally develops a patina over time and may accumulate marks or signs of wear with use; these inherent qualities contribute to the material’s distinctive character.
- Chairs each include a quick-drying seat cushion with a water-repellent polyester canvas slipcover in Natural; imported.
- Get a colorful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, ring-spun polyester canvas, or fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric; imported.
- Sunbrella® cushions and slipcovers are special order items with expected delivery in 2−3 weeks. Please click on the shipping tab for shipping and return information.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Read more on our blog about the inspiration behind this product.
- Dimensions & Care
- Table is crafted from eucalyptus with a zinc and marine-plywood top.
- Chair's synthetic fibers are impervious to the elements and superbly resist mildew and fading.
- Welded aluminum frame is rustproof.
- Ring-spun polyester cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Overall: 84" l x 32" w x 30" h; comfortably seats 6
- Top: 84" l x 32" w x 2.5" thick
- Clearance Under Table: 28"
- Distance Between Legs: 56" at sides; 20" at head
- Weight: 132 lb
- Overall: 23" wi x 27" d x 37" h
- Seat: 19" w (at front), 18" w (at back) x 20" d
- Seat Height (without cushion): 16"
- Arm Height Above Floor: 24.5"
- Clearance Under Chair: 4.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 22" side to side; 24" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Weight: 16 lb
- Seat Cushion: 20" w x 20.5" d x 2" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.