Adair Floor Lamp
A vintage streetlight design inspired our Adair Floor Lamp.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Distressed Antique White is crafted of solid iron and sealed with lacquer; Bronze finish is crafted of solid brass and sealed with wax.
- On/off switch on socket; plug-in, polarized plug.
- White linen shade is included.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 32" high; adjusts to 64.5".
- Base: 12" diameter
- Shade: 6" diameter at top, 13" diameter at bottom, 6.5" high
- Cord: 5' long
- Bulb: 100 watts, type A (not included)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth only.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).