Addison Glass Candleholders
Reflect and magnify candlelight with our sculptural glass candleholders. A handcrafted mix of solid and handblown glass, each can hold either pillar or taper candles. The lower tray – modeled after the 19th-century bobeche, which protected tables from dripping wax – holds small botanicals or other display items.
- Small without Tray: 5" diameter, 5" high
- Small with Tray: 5" diameter, 10' high
- Medium: 6" diameter, 16.5" high
- Medium with Tray: 7" diameter, 20" high
- X-Large With Tray: 7" diameter, 25" high
- Handcrafted from blown and solid glass.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small holds up to a 4" pillar candle.
- Small with Tray holds up to a 4" pillar candle.
- Medium holds up to a 4" pillar candle
- Medium with Tray holds up to a 4" pillar candle.
- X-Large with Tray holds up to a 4" pillar candle.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).