Adelle Bedside Table
The stylish Adelle Bedside Table is finely crafted with a hardwood frame for lasting stability. Victorian details and a versatile combination of open and closed storage make it unique.
- 21.5" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Finished by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Simple assembly.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bedside table features turned legs, 1 drawer with a solid hardwood knob, and 1 open shelf.
- Frame is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Top, sides, drawer front and shelf are constructed of mahogany veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The drawer features an interior made of alder and a bottom-mounted wood drawer runner.
- Simple assembly requires attaching legs to the table frame; leg levelers ensure stability.
- Overall: 21.5" wide x 18" deep x 30" high
- Tabletop: 21.5" wide x 18" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1" wide
- Drawer Exterior: 16" wide x 4" high
- Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 13" long x 3" high
- Shelf: 20" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Legs: 3" diameter, 10" high
- Distance between legs: 16" side to side; 14" front to back
- View assembly instructions.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).