Airgo Swivel Desk Chair
We set out to create a desk chair offering superb comfort and versatility at an exceptional value. The result is our Airgo Chair, with its pivoting base, cushioned seat and back, and adjustable design.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame made from hollow iron tubing finished in shiny brushed nickel plating.
- Seat frame made from a bent plywood shell.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Polyurethane back and seat cushions are covered with linen fabric(oatmeal) or viscose/linen blend(gunmetal gray).
- Chair swivels and rolls; seat height is adjustable.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple Assembly.
- Includes air-lift height-adjustment mechanism.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26.5" wide x 23" deep x 35–39.5" high
- Seat: 19" wide x 17.5" deep x 2" thick
- Seat Height From Floor: 18.5–23" high
- Back Rest (at top): 15.5" wide x 2.5" thick
- Back Rest Width (at seat level): 14.5" wide
- Back Rest Height (from seat): 19.5"
- Arms: 14.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Arm Height (from floor): 26–30.5"
- Legs (oval tube): 1.5" wide x 1" deep x 12.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" on all sides
- Clearance Below Legs: 5.5"
- Casters: 2" diameter, 2.5" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 40 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colorfast towel or sponge.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).