Alden Reclaimed Wood Bedside Table
Simple, natural charm is the benchmark of this bedside table. Crafted from a mix of reclaimed woods and solid acacia, it features thick legs and a lustrous natural finish that highlights the beauty of the wood.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from reclaimed wood and solid acacia.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried reclaimed-wood frame.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- English dovetailed drawer opens smoothly on waxed wood glides, and features drawer stops for safety.
- Leg levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Natural finish is layered by hand for exceptional depth of color.
- Bronze Knob hardware.
- Bedside Table: 26" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 26" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Top: 26" wide x 17" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1" wide
- Drawer Exterior: 19" wide x 5" high
- Drawer Interior: 17.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Shelf: 24" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance above shelf: 10"
- Clearance below shelf: 4"
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 2.5" square, 4" high
- Distance Between Legs: 19" side to side; 11" front to back
- Weight: 64 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).