A soft blur of surroundings in the distance and a continuous field of calm lake waters that slowly sharpens brings the viewer to a familiar place of summer leisure. This distinct feeling of here
on the water, and there
on the shore reflects the comforting space of surrendering to relaxation. The unmoving light imparts a feeling of time standing still and begs the proposition to just float right here all day.
- 18" square
- 25" square
- 48" square
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- 18" square has a glass front.
- 25" square has a Plexiglas front.
- 48" square has a Plexiglas front.
- Internet Only.