Tell The Sky Framed Print by Alicia Bock
- Online Only
The sky and the water seem to share their secrets on a summer afternoon, each a perfect reflection of the other. A strip of land slices the image in half giving the viewer a reference point. On it tiny figures stand beside country vehicles, imbuing an everyday beauty into the image and sparking nostalgic inspiration.
- 13" wide x 11" high
- 20" wide x 16" high
- 42" wide x 28" high
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Alder wood frame.
- Black or white painted finish; or espresso stained finish.
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- Available in Wood Gallery Frame or Ridged Distressed Frame profiles.
- Available with or without a mat.
- 13" x 11" is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 13" x 11" has a glass front.
- 20" x 16" square has a glass front.
- 42" x 28" square has a Plexiglas front.
- Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Print Size With Mat: 8.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 11.75" wide x 9.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 15.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 18.75" wide x 14.75" high
- Print Size With Mat: 36.75" wide x 22.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 40.75" wide x 26.75" high
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with standard Plexiglas cleaner.
Overall Size: 13" wide x 11" high
Overall Size: 20" wide x 16" high
Overall Size: 42" wide x 28" high
- Shipping Info
- Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).