Allison Floor Storage
Echoing the look of vintage blacksmith tools, the handcrafted frame of our Allison Floor Storage creates a bold yet graceful outline for its clear glass shelves.
- 17" square, 31" high
- Hand-welded frame crafted of steel and tempered glass.
- Features three shelves.
- Rubber feet protect tile and wood floors.
- Handles on each end double as hand-towel racks.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Overall: 17" square, 31" high
- Top Shelf: 15.25" wide x 13.37" deep x 0.25" thick
- Middle Shelf: 13.25" wide x 11.37" deep x 0.25" thick
- Bottom Shelf: 13.25" wide x 11.37" deep x 0.25" thick
- Clearance Under Bottom Shelf: 7.5"
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Overall Maximum Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).