Amara Wine Tower
- A cart we salvaged from an old-time shoe factory was the prototype for this wine rack. Slats that once functioned as the cobbler’s shoe molds create the perfect place to cradle bottles of your favorite vintages or to suspend wineglasses. Three removable boxes at the base hold tools like bar towels, foil cutters and corkscrews.
- 32" wide x 16" deep x 54" high
- Expertly crafted of iron with pine.
- Holds 24 wine bottles.
- Features three removable pine boxes.
- Frame is finished in rustic iron, pine bottle holders have a natural finish; pine boxes are rustic baltic.
- Tower finish is distressed to replicate the look and feel of an antique; set on four locking casters.
- Dimensions & Care
- Clearance From Floor: 3"
- Wheels: 3" diameter
- Distance Between Legs: 32" at front/back; 16" at sides
- Weight: 71 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).