A cart we salvaged from an old-time shoe factory was the prototype for this wine rack. Slats that once functioned as the cobbler’s shoe molds create the perfect place to cradle bottles of your favorite vintages or to suspend wineglasses. Three removable boxes at the base hold tools like bar towels, foil cutters and corkscrews.
- 32" wide x 16" deep x 54" high
- Expertly crafted of iron with pine.
- Holds 24 wine bottles.
- Features three removable pine boxes.
- Frame is finished in rustic iron, pine bottle holders have a natural finish; pine boxes are rustic baltic.
- Tower finish is distressed to replicate the look and feel of an antique; set on four locking casters.