Amelia Glass Cabinet
A local flea market find was the inspiration for this cabinet, with a weathered finish and double-paned glass doors that give it aesthetic charms.
- 46" w x 17.75" d x 46.5" h
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Features one fixed shelf and two drawers.
- Tempered-glass doors for safety.
- Metal knobs and drawer pulls.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Cabinet frame, doors and legs are crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar.
- Top, shelf and drawer front constructed with particle board and birch veneer.
- Drawer box, side panel and back panel crafted with birch veneer layered over MDF.
- Solidly built using mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joineries, as well as dowel and 5-ply construction.
- English dovetailed drawers open on solid wood glides.
- The use of magnets keep cabinet doors securely closed.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 46" w x 17.75" d x 46.5" h
- Top: 46" w x 17.75" d x 0.75" thick
- Door (2): 20" w x 28.5" h x 0.75" thick
- Window Pane (4): 16" w x 11.5" h
- Shelf: 42.5" w x 15.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Clearance Above Shelf: 13"
- Drawer Interior: 17.75" w x 13" d x 5" h
- Clearance Under Cabinet: 5"
- Weight: 152 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).