American Classic Armoire
Classic characteristics of the most recognizable traditional American furnishings are reimagined with this collection. Our armoire is exceptionally crafted and is intended to be a family heirloom, so it can be proudly passed down from one generation to the next.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from kiln-dried spruce, veneers and premium-quality particleboard.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with pocket-screw–and–dowel construction for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glides and safety stops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 28" deep x 80.5" high
- Interior: 32.75" wide x 23.25" deep x 61.25" high
- Clothes Pole: 1.25" diameter, 32.75" wide
- Clearance Above Clothes Pole: 13.25"
- Adjustable Shelf (3): 32.5" wide x 24" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelf Heights: 8.75" minimum to 56.75" maximum
- Adjustable Shelf Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Maximum TV Size: 29" diagonal
- Cord Cutout (1): 3" wide x 1.5" high
- Door: 28" wide x 57" high
- Clearance Below Open Door: 15.5"
- Drawer Interior (1): 26.75" wide x 18.75" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer/Door Pull: 1.5" diameter, 1.5" deep
- Legs: 4" diameter x 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 26.5" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Weight: 237.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.