American Classic Grand Dresser
Classic characteristics of the most recognizable traditional American furnishings are reimagined with this collection. Our ample dresser is exceptionally crafted and is intended to be a family heirloom, so it can be proudly passed down from one generation to the next.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from kiln-dried spruce, veneers and premium-quality particleboard.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with pocket-screw-dowel construction for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished in our exclusive Harvest Pine in a multistep process that involves planing, sanding, intentional distressing and staining by hand.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glides and safety stops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Legs feature adjustable levelers for stability.
- Simple assembly.
- Grand Dresser: 71" wide x 22" deep x 42.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 71" wide x 22" deep x 42.5" high
- Top: 71" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1.5" wide
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 20" wide x 15.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (6): 30.75" wide x 15.5" deep x 7.25" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter x 1.5" deep
- Legs: 4" diameter x 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 59.5" side to side; 11.75" front to back
- Weight: 241.5 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).