American Classic Grand Dresser
Classic characteristics of the most recognizable traditional American furnishings are reimagined with this collection. Our ample dresser is exceptionally crafted and is intended to be a family heirloom, so it can be proudly passed down from one generation to the next.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Built from kiln-dried spruce, veneers and premium-quality particleboard.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame.
- All wood is kiln dried to provide strength and lasting beauty.
- Crafted with pocket-screw-dowel construction for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished in our exclusive Harvest Pine in a multistep process that involves planing, sanding, intentional distressing and staining by hand.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted drawer glides and safety stops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Legs feature adjustable levelers for stability.
- Simple assembly.
- Grand Dresser: 71" wide x 22" deep x 42.5" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 71" wide x 22" deep x 42.5" high
- Top: 71" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1.5" wide
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 20" wide x 15.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (6): 30.75" wide x 15.5" deep x 7.25" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter, 1.5" deep
- Legs: 4" diameter x 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 59.5" side to side; 11.75" front to back
- Weight: 241.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.