Farmers Market Sunflowers Framed Print by Ana V Ramirez
The energy, color and liveliness of San Francisco’s midweek farmers’ markets at the Embarcadero Ferry Building are summed up in this single sunflower. The close-up gets to the heart of the flower’s inner fire, and elaborates the expressive quality of its dramatic contrasts.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Beveled white mat is archival quality and acid-free.
- 13" x 11" has a glass front and is also backed with an easel for tabletop display.
- 20" x 16" has a glass front.
- 42" x 28" has a Plexiglas front.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Alder wood frame.
- Inkjet-printed image on 270-gram paper.
- Backed with D-rings for wall mounting.
- Dimensions & Care
13" wide x 11" high
- Overall: 13" wide x 11" high
- Print Size With Mat: 8.75" wide x 6.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 11.75" wide x 9.75" high
20" wide x 16" high
- Overall: 20" wide x 16" high
- Print Size With Mat: 15.75" wide x 11.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 18.75" wide x 14.75" high
42" wide x 28" high
- Overall: 42" wide x 28" high
- Print Size With Mat: 36.75" wide x 22.75" high
- Print Size Without Mat: 40.75" wide x 26.75" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Clean Plexiglas with a soft damp cloth.
- Wipe frame with a soft dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.
This is a general shipping item. This item will ship directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.
- About the Artist
From Caracas, Venezuela, Ana V. Ramirez has been a floral designer, a marketing manager, an English teacher, an architecture student and even an extra in the movies. She began to explore photography in order to build her floral design portfolio, and a career bloomed from there. She strives to photograph the beauty of what she sees around her so that others can share the experience. She finds inspiration everywhere, from a sunset to a rusty lock. Her subjects are photographed with care, grace and flawless balance.