Anderson Leather Armchair
Italian design informs this handsome leather armchair. The boxy silhouette and high shelter arms contribute to a compact-looking profile that frames a surprisingly expansive seat.
- 34" w x 36" d x 34" h
- Top grain leather.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions.
- For shipping and return information, click on the shipping info tab.
- For more information: Leather Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" w x 36" d x 34" h
- Seat: 25" w x 22" d x 19" h
- Back Height: 31"
- Diagonal Depth: 30"
- Arms: 4.5" w x 27" h
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 2.5" sq, 7" h
- Back Legs (nonremovable): 2.25" w x 1.25" d x 5.5" h
- Weight: 80 lb
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight; dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Eco-friendly construction includes frame padding and seat cushions made of 30% soy-based material and hand-tied coil springs made of partially recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Wood frame is corner blocked with mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).