Like well-traveled furniture pieces that have been painted and repainted over time, this cabinet has a richly layered finish. Place two cabinets side by side (shown) to create a console.
- 37" wide x 14" deep x 36" high
- Small drawers, both real and false, conceal strategically designed storage. Four drawers on top house remotes and peripherals. Features 2-door cabinet below with 2 adjustable shelves.
- Finished by hand in multiple steps that include painting, sanding and burnishing.
- Cabinet's top has a rich espresso finish.
- Available individually or as a set of 2.
- Watch a video about the unique character of our media storage.
- View our Furniture Brochure. <
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top, shelves and doors are crafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood, MDF and birch veneer. MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the cabinet's structural integrity over time.
- Back panel, drawer front and side panels are built of plywood and birch veneer.
- Features 4 drawers constructed of solid hardwood.
- Drawer glides are made of beech.
- All sides are finished by hand using a multistep process that includes painting, sanding, burnishing and the addition of a lacquer sealant.
- Includes adjustable levelers.
- Overall: 37" wide x 14" deep x 36" high
- Top: 37" wide x 14" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Exterior: 7.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 6.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Doors: 18.5" wide x 1" thick x 24.5" high
- Adjustable Shelves: 2
- Cabinet interior without adjustable shelves: 35" wide x 11.5" deep x 23" high
- Maximum weight capacity of top: 100 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf: 25 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).