Andover Media Console
Design a tech-friendly media room that’s warm and inviting. Building on the popularity of our Andover Cabinet, we’ve created a media console with the added benefit of increased size and storage.
- 65" wide x 19.5" deep x 27" high
- Holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV.
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Bluff-cut doors create the look of multiple smaller drawers.
- Configured with 3 component cubbies, 4 drawers for CDs and DVDs, and a center cabinet with an adjustable shelf.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Includes cord cutouts in back for wire management.
- Top and interior are finished in contrasting finish.
- Watch a video about the unique character of our media storage.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Built from hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the console will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive technique of staining, chipping, distressing and sanding each layer before sealing with a protective lacquer.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Overall: 65" wide x 19.5" deep x 27" high
- Top: 65" wide x 19.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cubby Interior (3): 20" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Side Drawer Interior (4): 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 5" high
- Doors (2): 16" wide x 0.5" thick x 15" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 30.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet interior without adjustable shelf: 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 14" high
- Maximum size/weight of flat-screen TV: 55"/135 pounds
- Maximum size/weight of tube television: 20"/50 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf and drawer: 25 pounds
- Weight: 176 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).