Andover Media Console
Design a tech-friendly media room that’s warm and inviting. Building on the popularity of our Andover Cabinet, we’ve created a media console with the added benefit of increased size and storage.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Built from hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the console will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive technique of staining, chipping, distressing and sanding each layer before sealing with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Holds up to a 55" flat-screen TV.
- Includes cord cutouts in back for wire management.
- Configured with 3 component cubbies, 4 drawers for CDs and DVDs, and a center cabinet with an adjustable shelf.
- Bluff-cut doors create the look of multiple smaller drawers.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 64.75" wide x 19.5" deep x 26.75" high
- Top: 64.75" wide x 19.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cubby Interior (3): 20" wide x 19" deep x 7" high
- Side Drawer Interior (4): 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 5" high
- Doors (2): 16" wide x 0.5" thick x 15" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 30.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet interior without adjustable shelf: 30.5" wide x 19" deep x 14" high
- Maximum size/weight of flat-screen TV: 55"/135 pounds
- Maximum size/weight of tube television: 20"/50 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity of shelf and drawer: 25 pounds
- Weight: 176 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.