Antique Bread Paddles
Because we’ve received such a positive response from our customers, we’re proud to once again offer these statement pieces for your home. Crafted after paddles once used to fetch baking bread from large ovens, they’re carefully carved by hand from solid mango wood and hand finished in dark hues.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-carved mango wood with a dark stained finish.
- Backed with D-rings for mounting both vertically and horizontally.
- Includes anchors and screws.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oval Overall: 18" wide x 60" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight (Oval): 7 pounds
- Rectangular Overall: 9" wide x 60" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight (Rectangular): 5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.