Antique Bread Paddles
Because we’ve received such a positive response from our customers, we’re proud to once again offer these statement pieces for your home. Crafted after paddles once used to fetch baking bread from large ovens, they’re carefully carved by hand from solid mango wood and hand finished in dark hues.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hand-carved mango wood with a dark stained finish.
- Backed with D-rings for mounting both vertically and horizontally.
- Includes anchors and screws.
- Dimensions & Care
- Oval Overall: 18" wide x 60" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight (Oval): 7 pounds
- Rectangular Overall: 9" wide x 60" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight (Rectangular): 5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.