Dawson Small Media Console
Like an antique chest that has been retrofitted to function as a media console, this piece blends timeworn character with modern functionality. Details like mitered corners and molding-trimmed drawers and doors lend dimension to the design.
- 50" w x 20" d x 38" h; holds up to a 45" flat-screen TV.
- Console is crafted with a solid kiln-dried poplar frame.
- Features two drawers and two cabinets with one adjustable shelf in each.
- Distressed finish in Weathered Black.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame is built from solid poplar.
- Top, side and front panels are made of particle board with birch veneers; back panel is MDF with birch veneers.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 50" w x 20" d x 38" h
- Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" w x 14" d x 4" h
- Door (2): 20" w x 17.5" h x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 48" w x 17.5" d x 1.5" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 48.5" w x 19" d x 20" h
- Maximum Size Of Flat-screen TV: 45"
- Maximum Size Of Tube TV: 24"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 80 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 lb
- Weight: 142 lb
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).