Dawson Media Console
Like an antique chest that has been retrofitted to function as a media console, these pieces blend timeworn character with modern functionality. Details like mitered corners and molding-trimmed drawers and doors lend dimension to the design.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is built from solid poplar.
- Top, side and front panels are made of particle board with birch veneers; back panel is MDF with birch veneers.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Distressed finish.
- Console features five drawers and two cabinets with two adjustable shelves each.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 72" wide x 20" deep x 38" high
- Top Drawer Interior (3): 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 4" high
- Center Drawer Interior (2): 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 6.5" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 17.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 24" wide x 17.75" deep x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 24" wide x 18.5" deep x 20" high
- Maximum Size Of Flat-screen TV: 55"
- Maximum Size Of Tube TV: 24"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 100 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 10 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 20 pounds
- Weight: 209 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).