Apothecary Double Sink Console
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Combining the vintage charm of a classic open-framework console with the benefit of modern fittings, our Apothecary Double Sink Console is as stylish as it is functional.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is solidly constructed of stainless steel tubing with a moisture-resistant, polished-nickel finish.
- Base is meticulously crafted of stainless steel and finished in polished nickel.
- Top is made of 1" thick Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and back-splash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Top is finished with beveled edges.
- Pre-drilled for marble side wings (included) for a less open look.
- Equipped with support bars in front that double as towel racks.
- Console is fitted with a white double glazed ceramic sinks (included).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with any of our 8" widespread faucets (sold separately).
- Can be installed with or without the included 4" high back-splash.
- Professional installation required.
- 65" wide x 22" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 65" wide x 22" deep x 36" high (40" high with backsplash)
- Backsplash: 62.5" wide x 4" high x 0.75" thick
- Countertop: 65" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf: 65" wide x 22" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf: 15.25"
- Clearance Below Fixed Shelf: 11.5"
- Sink Overall (2): 18.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Interior (2): 16.75" wide x 13.5" deep x 6" high
- Legs: 1.75" diameter
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 160 pounds
- Weight: 265 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe legs with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.