Apothecary Single Sink Console
Combining the vintage charm of a classic open-framework console with the benefit of modern fittings, our Apothecary Single-Sink console is as stylish as it is functional.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is solidly constructed of iron with a moisture-resistant, polished-nickel finish.
- Top is made of 1.25"-thick honed Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Tubular legs are built with ball joints.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Equipped with support bars in front that double as towel racks.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included); underside of sink is beige and left unfinished.
- Top is finished with beveled edges.
- Levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Reyes Faucet (shown), Warby Faucet or Exton Faucet (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Sink Console: 34.5" wide x 27" deep x 40" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34.5" wide x 27" deep x 36" high
- Countertop: 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Sink: 18.5" wide x 15" deep
- Faucet Hole: 1.4" diameter
- Faucet-Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Legs: 1.25" diameter
- Distance between legs: 27"
- Horizontal Railing: 1.25" diameter
- Height of horizontal railing above floor: 27"
- Learn more about how to install this sink console.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe legs with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.