Apothecary Single Sink Console
Combining the vintage charm of a classic open-framework console with the benefit of modern fittings, our Apothecary Single-Sink console is as stylish as it is functional.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame is solidly constructed of iron with a moisture-resistant, polished-nickel finish.
- Top is made of 1.25"-thick honed Carrara marble, known around the world for its exceptional quality and natural beauty.
- High-quality Carrara marble top and backsplash are white with grayish veining. The amount of veining and coloration varies from piece to piece.
- Tubular legs are built with ball joints.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Equipped with support bars in front that double as towel racks.
- Console is fitted with a white porcelain sink (included); underside of sink is beige and left unfinished.
- Top is finished with beveled edges.
- Levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Console accommodates a standard 8"-widespread faucet.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Use with our Reyes Faucet (shown), Warby Faucet or Exton Faucet (each sold separately).
- Professional installation required.
- Can be installed with or without the included 4"-high backsplash.
- Sink Console: 34.5" wide x 27" deep x 40" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34.5" wide x 27" deep x 36" high
- Countertop: 36" high
- Backsplash: 4" high
- Sink: 18.5" wide x 15" deep
- Faucet Hole: 1.4" diameter
- Faucet-Handle Holes: 1.4" diameter
- Legs: 1.25" diameter
- Distance between legs: 27"
- Horizontal Railing: 1.25" diameter
- Height of horizontal railing above floor: 27"
- Learn more about how to install this sink console.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe legs with a soft dry cloth.
- Clean marble frequently with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface.
- Avoid placing extremely heavy items on marble top.
- Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Re-apply sealer every two years.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).