Architectural Salvage Square Urn Lamp Base
After spotting a collection of antique balusters and finials at an architectural salvage shop, our designer created a table lamp with unparalleled character. Crafted by hand and then carefully distressed, it has all the stylish presence you’d expect from something originally designed to bring a creative flourish to the interior of a grand home.
- 8" square, 29.5" high
- Crafted of solid mango wood and has a gray finish.
- 3-way switch on socket.
- Pair with any of our large Mix & Match® shades (sold separately).
- Title 20 compliant lamps will be shipped to CA addresses. Learn more to understand product differences.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8" square, 29.5" high
- Harp: 10" high
- Cord: 8' long
- Bulb (1): 60 watts, type A (not included)
- Use with our large shade (sold separately).
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.