Arts & Crafts Floral Chenille Tapestry Rug
The artisans of the Arts & Crafts movement used botanical motifs to bring the beauty of nature indoors. Our rug pays tribute with leafy, blooming vines that recall the textile patterns of late-19th-century England.
- Jacquard woven of cotton-blend chenille.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- This richly woven rug is expertly crafted to fit easily under a door, even when using a rug pad.
- Select items are Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Jacquard woven of 94% cotton, 6% polyester.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).