Arzu Studio Hope Chime Hand-Knotted Rug
This one-of-a-kind, hand-knotted rug is woven of pure wool by highly skilled Afghan artisans using traditional techniques.
- 4’11” wide x 7' long
- Handcrafted of pure, vegetable-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Knotted by hand on looms in the homes of the women artisans.
- Read about the Afghan woman who crafted this rug.
- Lusterized wool is washed in an eco-friendly process that allows for minimal environmental impact while ensuring that the rugs are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Rug swatches are not available on our one-of-a-kind rugs.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Internet Only.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).