Our Ashby Armoire is handcrafted of solid, durable wood with a rich grain and beautiful knots. The mahogany-finished version is crafted from poplar; pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce. Uneven planking adds to the wood’s appeal.
- 45.5" wide x 23" deep x 67" high
- Meticulously crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame.
- The armoire features a large cabinet sized for most 37" wide-screen TVs with two open cubbies for components.
- Two spacious storage drawers below.
- Doors wrap around the sides for complete access.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- Customize with any of our signature PB pulls & knobs.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted with a kiln-dried wood frame, mortise-and-tenon joinery, and dovetail drawer construction.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Includes full assembly by our In-Home Delivery Service.
- Overall: 45.5" wide x 23" deep x 67" high
- Cabinet Interior Above Fixed Shelf: 41.5" wide x 20.5" deep x 32.5" high
- Cubby Interior (2): 20" wide x 20" deep x 6" high
- Cutout In Cubby Back: 3" diameter
- Cutout Behind Fixed Shelf: 3" diameter
- Adjustable Shelf: 41" wide x 19.5" deep x 1" thick
- Heights Of Pre-drilled Holes For Adjustable Shelf Placement: 13", 15.5", 18".
- Door (2): 21.5" wide x 40" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 35" wide x 15.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance Under Armoire: 7"
- Distance Between Legs: 37.5" at front and back; 17" at sides
- Weight: 228 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).