Ashby Bedside Table
Rugged and casual, our Ashby Bedside Table highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted from kiln-dried spruce, a durable wood with rich grain and beautiful knots, MDF, and hardwood veneer.
- Solidly constructed with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Features frame-and-panel construction and English dovetailed drawers with drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture's structural integrity over time.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Bedside Table Overall: 27" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 19" deep x x 29" high
- Top: 27" wide x 19" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Drawer Exterior: 18" wide x 7.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter
- Open Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 16" deep x 9.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 11" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Weight Weight: 55 lbs.
- Packaged Dimensions: 31" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).