Ashby Bedside Table
Rugged and casual, our Ashby Bedside Table highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks.
- 27" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Handcrafted from kiln-dried spruce, a durable wood with rich grain, beautiful knots and a golden hue.
- Features frame-and-panel construction and English dovetailed drawers.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive light natural pine stain.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts.
- Simple assembly.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solidly constructed with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid spruce, MDF, and hardwood veneer.
- English dovetailed drawers feature drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 27" wide x 19" deep x x 29" high
- Top: 27" wide x 19" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Drawer Exterior: 18" wide x 7.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter
- Open Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 16" deep x 9.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 11" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Assembled Weight: 55 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 81 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 31" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
- Simple assembly.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).