Ashby Bedside Table
Rugged and casual, our Ashby Bedside Table highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted from kiln-dried spruce, a durable wood with rich grain and beautiful knots, MDF, and hardwood veneer.
- Solidly constructed with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Features frame-and-panel construction and English dovetailed drawers with drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture's structural integrity over time.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Bedside Table Overall: 27" wide x 19" deep x 29" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 19" deep x x 29" high
- Top: 27" wide x 19" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Drawer Exterior: 18" wide x 7.5" high
- Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 12.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter
- Open Cubby Interior: 16" wide x 16" deep x 9.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 11" side to side; 18.5" front to back
- Weight Weight: 55 lbs.
- Packaged Dimensions: 31" wide x 23" deep x 30" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.