Rugged and casual, our Ashby Dresser highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks or poplar with its beautiful grain.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The mahogany-finished version is crafted from kiln-dried poplar; pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce.
- Features frame-and-panel construction dowel joinery, tongue-and-groove joinery, and English dovetailed drawers.
- All wood is kiln-dried which helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand in our exclusive multi-step finishes that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- English dovetailed drawers feature drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Fully assembled.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dresser: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Top: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Small Drawer Exterior: 13" wide x 7.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 11.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior: 40.5" wide x 9.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 39" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 12.5" side to side; 40.5" front to back
- Assembled Weight: 149 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.