Rugged and casual, our Ashby Dresser highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks or poplar with its beautiful grain.
- 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- The mahogany-finished version is crafted from kiln-dried poplar; pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce.
- Features frame-and-panel construction and English dovetailed drawers.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive multi-step finishes.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- View and compare with other collections at Bedroom Furniture Facts..
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Solidly constructed with frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried which helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
- English dovetailed drawers feature drawer stops for safety.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Top: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Small Drawer Exterior: 13" wide x 7.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 11.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior: 40.5" wide x 9.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 39" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 12.5" side to side; 40.5" front to back
- Assembled Weight: 149 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 216 pounds
- Packaged Dimensions: 56" wide x 26" deep x 42" high
- Fully assembled.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).