Rugged and casual, our Ashby Dresser highlights the strength and beauty of spruce with its whorled knots and rustic planks or poplar with its beautiful grain.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The mahogany-finished version is crafted from kiln-dried poplar; pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce.
- Features frame-and-panel construction dowel joinery, tongue-and-groove joinery, and English dovetailed drawers.
- All wood is kiln-dried which helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this furniture’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand in our exclusive multi-step finishes that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- English dovetailed drawers feature drawer stops for safety.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Fully assembled.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dresser: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 40" high
- Top: 50.5" wide x 22" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Small Drawer Exterior: 13" wide x 7.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 11.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior: 40.5" wide x 9.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 39" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 2" diameter
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 4" high
- Distance between legs: 12.5" side to side; 40.5" front to back
- Assembled Weight: 149 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).