Ashby Extra-Wide Dresser
Our Ashby Extra-Wide Dresser is handcrafted of solid, durable wood with a rich grain and beautiful knots. Uneven planking adds to the wood’s appeal.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The mahogany-finished version is crafted from kiln-dried poplar; pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce.
- Features mortise-and-tenon frame construction and English dovetailed drawers.
- All wood is kiln-dried which helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Fully assembled.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dresser: 62" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 62" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Small Drawer Interior (3): 15.5" wide x 14" deep x 6" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 24.5" wide x 16" deep x 6" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 4" diameter, 6.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 52.5" at front and back; 12" at sides
- Weight: 171 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.