Ashby Tall Dresser
Our Ashby Dresser’s tall, slender design makes it perfect for bringing ample storage space into a compact bedroom. It’s handcrafted of solid, durable wood with a rich grain, beautiful knots and rustic planks.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- The mahogany-finished version is crafted from kiln-dried poplar; pine finish is built of kiln-dried spruce.
- Solidly constructed with frame-and-panel construction and tongue-and-groove joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried which helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- English dovetailed drawers feature drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dresser: 36" wide x 20" deep x 48" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 20" deep x 48" high
- Top: 36" wide x 20" deep x 1.5" thick
- Top Overhang: 1"
- Small Drawer Exterior: 13" wide x 5.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 11.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior: 27" wide x 7" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 25.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter
- Legs: 4" diameter, 7" high
- Distance Between Legs: 30" side to side; 14.5" front to back
- Assembled Weight: 134 pounds (Mahogany finish), 128 pounds (Pine finish)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).