The incredible strength of die-cast brass makes the Reyes Faucet exceptionally durable and keeps it beautiful after years of daily use. Its graceful stepped base highlights its form, and multiple finish options allow you to create a consistent look throughout.
- Fits sink openings with an 8" to 16" widespread.
- A pre-installed aerator restricts water flow to 1.5 gallons per minute.
- Finished with ceramic buttons on the stopper and each lift rod.
- Each component is detailed with a hexagonal base.
- Professional installation required.
- Crafted in Brooklyn, New York, by Watermark Designs.
- Learn more about how to install this faucet.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Constructed of cast brass.
- Overall (assembled): 15.25” wide x 7” deep x 3.5” high
- To clean, use a soft cloth or a sponge with soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry. Drying the fixture immediately after use helps prevent lime deposits from forming.
- To protect the finish, do not use abrasive agents or harsh cleaners. If using a cleaning agent, test first on a small, inconspicuous spot before applying solution to the entire fixture.