Nineteenth-century embroidery contributes to the intricate design of this carpet. A painterly use of yarns dyed in celadons and grays, along with a lustrous finishing wash, gives both background and foreground the complex dimensional effect of damask.
- Handcrafted of pure wool by artisan rug makers.
- Inspired by late–19th century carpets.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Backed with recycled cotton adhered with synthetic latex.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet only.