Austin Leather Armchair
A low, cool profile in a compact scale makes this chair ideal for smaller spaces. With its smooth corners and simple silhouette, it brings a fun retro look to a seating area. Supple leather, plump cushions and sheltering arms make it a luxurious spot to relax.
- 36.25" wide x 34.25" deep x 31" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Full-grain leather, full-aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- For more information on this collection: Austin Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36.25" w x 34.25" d x 31" h
- Seat: 23.5" w x 22.25" d x 18.75" h
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Arms: 6" w x 26.25" h
- Legs (nonremovable): 1.5" w x1.5" d x 7.5" h
- Back: 26.5" h
- Weight: 44 lb
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Kiln-dried wood frame has solid foam-core seat cushion with lofty padding and is supported by high-gauge steel sinuous springs.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).