Austin Leather Armchair
A low, cool profile in a compact scale makes this chair ideal for smaller spaces. With its smooth corners and simple silhouette, it brings a fun retro look to a seating area. Supple leather, plump cushions and sheltering arms make it a luxurious spot to relax.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Corner-blocked frame provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinusous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develp a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
BUYING GUIDES & RESOURCES
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36.25" wide x 34.25" deep x 31" high
- Seat depth (inside seating): 22.25" deep
- Diagonal Side Depth: 33"
- Legs (removable): 7.5" high x 1.5" diameter
- Weight: 44.25 pounds
CARE & MAINTENANCEAlthough leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to mainain its apperance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
REPLACEMENT CUSHIONS & SLIPCOVERS
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 1.888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us immediately of any damage so that we can follow-up appropriately. We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Orders for ‘sale’ items with a price ending in $.97 may not be canceled or returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture: Made to Order and Final Sale items are non-returnable. Once the order is placed it cannot be cancelled or returned.
Quick Ship Furniture: If, within 7 days of delivery, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Contact our customer service department at 1.800.922.9901 to process your return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).
- DELIVERY TIPS AND BUYING GUIDES
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL FURNITURE DELIVERY
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- View Furniture Delivery Video.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
We design nearly every furniture item in-house. We use strong and beautiful materials to make long lasting products. We partner with fabric industry leaders to ensure safe upholstered furniture for you and your family.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.